Since 1985, the Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP) has been a recognized world leader in climate and air quality policy. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., CCAP helps policy-makers around the world develop, promote and implement innovative, market-based solutions to major climate, air quality and energy problems that balance both environmental and economic interests.
CCAP Mission Statement
To significantly advance cost-effective and pragmatic air quality and climate policy through analysis, dialogue and education to reach a broad range of policy-makers and stakeholders worldwide.
Current climate and air quality initiatives worldwide include:
- Multi-stakeholder dialogues;
- Education and outreach;
- Qualitative and quantitative research;
- Technical analyses of emission mitigation and climate adaptation options; and
- Policy solutions and recommendations development.
- Climate Finance
- Energy Sector Transformation
- International Climate Policy
- Mitigation Action Implementation Network (MAIN)
- Oil and Gas Mitigation
- Transportation and Transit Oriented Development
- U.S. – Minnesota
- U.S. Climate Policy Initiative
- Waste Sector Mitigation
Through a tax-deductible donation to CCAP, you will join the community of individuals and organizations who support out work. As a donor, you will help achieve our mission of advancing cost-effective public policies that reduce air pollution that causes climate change.
“Now is the time to act ambitiously on climate change. I dedicate my time to CCAP because of its focus on transformational clean energy: on-the-ground projects that provide economic opportunities and healthier lives in communities around the globe.”
-Rob Brenner, Director of the Air Policy Office (Retired) Environmental Protection Agency and CCAP Board Member