Policy Dialogue on A Shared Vision of NAMAs
6.11.13 - 6.11.13
Developing and contributing countries, as well as the private sector and other stakeholders, have made important progress in moving toward a shared vision of the NAMA framework, which is a critical component needed to reach a global climate agreement under the UNFCCC.
This policy dialogue in Bonn built on the recent Global NAMA Financing Summit in Copenhagen, Denmark and highlighted new developments on some of the most advanced NAMAs that emerged from among 15 Latin American and Asian countries. Officials from Colombia and Chile presented examples of advanced NAMAs, followed by a roundtable discussion on a shared vision on NAMAs and the role of NAMAs in moving toward a 2015 agreement under the UNFCCC process.
- Shared Vision of NAMAs and CCAP Video on NAMAs | Ned Helme, President, CCAP
- Germany/UK NAMA Facility: Funding Implementation of NAMAs | Vera Scholz, Germany GIZ/NAMA Facility Technical Support Unit
- Transformational NAMAs in Transit-Oriented Development and Waste | Sandra López, Ministry of Environment, Colombia
- Addressing the Emissions Gap and Enhancing pre-2020 Ambition | Niklas Hoehne, Ecofys
- Transitioning to a 2015 Agreement | Ned Helme, President, CCAP